Friday 1 March 2013

Mother's Day cards

Mother's day card for Gran made with my own template 
 Easel Mother's day card for Gran

Forever Friends Mothers day card  made with my own template 

Here is a few Mother's Day cards I've made for Mums special day & although its mothers day its a day for Grans too. I've been no too good with breathing & having this annoying cough but still managed to do my orders although I'm 3 days behind I'm really catching up on them,thank you to my customers who have been patient with me I appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful cards Denise have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, I love your Forever Friends Mothers Day Card it is so beautiful xx

    http://hereshownottodoit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete