Thursday 14 March 2013

Card & present for MIL!!!!

 Mothers Day card I made for MIL.Template card is my own cut in cameo,Mothering Sunday is a digi stamp sorry can't remember where i got it had it for months now. My MIL love it which i knew she would as she always love my work!
 Tussie Mussie I made for my MIL its all done with 2 A4 sheets that I printed onto & added flowers,leaves,ribbon,lace, pearls & sentiment saying "To a special mum on Mother's Day"
 This is a close up photo of it 
Tussie Mussie filled with a box of After Eights. We also gave a voucher for relaxaroma,flowers & bottle of wine.

Thank you to everyone who ordered from me for Mother's Day or even anytime of the year i do appreciate it & thank you for giving me the time to let me know your feedback. Hope all you Mummys, Mums, Grans & Aunties had a fabulous day & got spoilt rotten. I got teddies & cups as everytime my daughter steph buys me a mum cup she seems to always break the thing later think it's trying to tell me something lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment